Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am lovin wreaths right now!!

I don't know what it is, but I am in love with wreaths right now!  I would make some if I didn't have to travel an hour away to go to Hobby Lobby. lol  But, it will happen at some point.  Here are a few that I have seen on other blogs.  I want to encourage you to go check out their blogs.  They've got some pretty good stuff on there.  I'll have to post when i actually make my own versions.  I just thought that these wreaths were out of the box and just perfect.  When your guest say, "Oh, I love your wreath, where did you get it?!?, " you can proudly say "I made it!"

 With this one, you can easily transform season to season with a change of ribbon and a can of spray paint.
Lima Bean Wreath!!
Book Paper Wreath
Shabby Chic Rosette Wreath
Your's Truly,
Des

No comments:

Post a Comment