Sunday, January 9, 2011

DIY Covered Matches and Save-the-Dates

I am currently planning for my big day.  It is going to be June 3, 2011, and it will be here before I know it!!  There is so much to do!  Here are a couple of diy ideas that I came across and loved.  

Covered Matches- I used damask paper from Hobby Lobby and doubled-tape.  The wedding is going to be hot pink, apple green and touches of damask. ;o)
I plan to pair these up with sparklers for a dazzling exit!

Next up, the infamous Save-the-Dates with a twist.
 
I came across these super cute save the dates on The Wedding Bee Blog.  Neatly cut out the numbers for your date, string them up with some ribbon and attach the info on a little cardstock.  They have several cute ideas for Save-the-Dates and lots of other diy projects.  Unfortunately, I have waited a bit too late, so I have decided to skip the save the dates and mail out the invites next month.   



No comments:

Post a Comment