Sunday, December 12, 2010

Homemade Funky Cute Ornaments

Last year at Christmas, my cousin gave me the cutest glitter ornament with polka dots all over.  A light bulb went off in my head, and I thought, " Hey, I can make these!"  So I purchased some ornament balls on sale after Christmas last year (love love shopping on the 26th!).  Then, I painted polka dots carefully with circular sponges on a stick and put a big bow on top for icing on the cake!  Check them out!  In the pic below the green one near the bottom is the one I received as a gift and the pink one is homemade!








I used small plastic cups to set the ornaments on when drying.  You'll also have to do 2 or 3 coats on the polka dots for them to look solid and nice.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment