Thursday, August 26, 2010

Really Inspired!

  I work at Claire and Schuster Interiors.  We sell mainly traditional artwork, home accessories, and furniture.  My passion is for modern design.  In reality it's probably more eclectic than anything. 
  Work is slow in a small town.  So, I try to occupy myself on the internet.  Today, I was on HGTV's Rate My Space website and found nyclq.  I absolutely love love her style and she has inspired me to rethink and rearrange.  She is all about using paint to freshen up accessories, thrift store finds, and changing out items with items she already has.  I want to use her concept of decorating when my fiance and I graduate and get our own place.  Hopefully we'll have a bit more money than we do now. lol
http://www.athomewith.com/community/nyclq/style.esi?userid=8169082

No comments:

Post a Comment